Terms & Conditions
All services purchased from Tramshed Studio must be preceded by the applicant agreeing to the terms and conditions that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
By booking classes at Tramshed Studio, you agree to our terms and conditions, policies and also accept our liability waiver.
Classes are open to everyone over the age of 16. Children under the age of 16 can attend specific children’s yoga or mum and baby yoga classes only.
The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time.
- I agree and acknowledge that I am fully aware that participation in yoga classes involve risks and I accept all the risks of participating.
- I agree and acknowledge that:
- I am in proper physical condition to participate in the yoga classes, and am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death
- I agree to inform the teacher of any pre-existing medical conditions or injury before the class begins
I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured
- I will notify instructors immediately of any pain and/or major discomfort felt during any activity
- I am responsible for bringing my required equipment to every activity (where applicable)
- If I am pregnant or plan to become pregnant during course of classes, I will inform the teacher/therapist
- The scheduling and content of activities may be changed on occasion.
- I accept full responsibility for any product or technology loaned to me as part of participation in yoga classes and commit to return the same in good working order.
- I understand that personal belongings that are brought onto the premises are left at students’ own risk. Tramshed Studio does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
- I grant my permission to utilise any photographs, videos or recordings for responsible and appropriate commercial use. I will not be compensated for consenting to the use of my likeness and I will not be given a chance to receive, inspect or approve the promotional or marketing material, messages and/or content that may use my likeness.
- I understand that mobile phones must be switched off or on silent to avoid disruption to the class or risk being asked to leave the class.
- I understand that Tramshed Studio reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or refuse service to anyone whose conduct is, or may be deemed to be in our reasonable opinion, inappropriate, abusive or threatening behaviour.
Refunds & Cancellations
- All our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates
- 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- Prepaid reservations that are cancelled prior to 24 hours will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
Private Sessions & Treatments
If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours’ notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
Courses and Workshops
- Tramshed Studio hires the space directly to workshop facilitators, therefore Tramshed studio has no involvement in bookings, payments, or refunds.
- If you are unable to attend a course or workshop due to circumstances out of your control, you need to contact the workshop facilitator/teacher.
- Terms and Conditions for workshops including cancellations and refunds are set by the workshop facilitator/teacher and not by Tramshed Studio, therefore will vary. Please contact the workshops facilitator/teacher directly.
Drop-in and advance class bookings
- You may book in advance for classes online or in the studio.
- We recommend booking in advance for busy classes.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session when cancelling within the 24 hours before the start of the class.
- If you prepaid for a class and cancel your class 24 hours before the start of your class your account will be credited.
- You must check in with the reception desk and/or teacher so we know you are in the studio
- If a class is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
- There is a limit to how many students can be in the studio. This cannot be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
Pregnancy yoga classes:
- Pregnancy yoga classes must be purchased in four-week block bookings with classes running concurrently to be used within six weeks of your first session.
- Missed sessions in the four-week series are non-refundable. If you cancel your place for any reason, you forfeit your class that week.
- If its your first class then you can register and pay online at the studio for the introductory class. After your introductory class you can sign up for the 4 week block.
- 38+ weeks pregnant? Then please drop in and pay at studio.
- Latecomers are not admitted as the front door is locked prior to the start of the class.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your class.
We have extended our 10% concession discount for 5 and 10 class passes to include those employed with the NHS, Fire Service, Police Service and Ambulance Service. Plus those in receipt of a range of benefits such as Income Support, Jobseekers and Carers’ Allowance. The offer also applies to Full Time Student and Senior Citizens.
To find out if you qualify, email us with proof of your concession status. This could be either a recent DWP letter or bank statement showing payment, a student card or work ID/proof of employment.
Concession prices are available. Please check the FAQ section of the website to see if you qualify.
- Class packs cannot be shared
- 5 class pack and 10 class packs are valid for 4 months.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pack.
- Latecomers will not be admitted and for security our doors are locked at the start time of the class. Please turn up with enough time to enter the studio, change, and be prepared for your class for the class start time.
- Only one discount can be applied at one time
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
I agree that Tramshed Studio is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings and I hereby take full and sole responsibility for my own personal property while I attend a class or activity at the studio.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or,
- investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.