Terms & Conditions
All services purchased from Tramshed Studio must be preceded by the applicant agreeing to the terms and conditions that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time.
Furthermore, all applicants release Tramshed Studio its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding:
- any injury to self or child
- any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing class packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by debit or credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
- I agree and acknowledge that I am fully aware that participation in yoga classes involve risks and I accept all the risks of participating, even if the risks are created by the carelessness or negligence of a Released Party (as defined below) or anyone else.
- Any claims made against Tramshed Studio include but are not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury or death in connection with participation in classes. “Released Party” means Tramshed Cardiff or any of its affiliates, franchisees and their respective representatives, directors, officers, agents, employees or volunteer staff.
- I agree and acknowledge that:
- I am in proper physical condition to participate in the yoga classes, and am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death.
- I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
- I accept full responsibility for any product or technology loaned to me as part of participation in yoga classes and commit to return the same in good working order.
- I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or claims I may have, now or in the future, against any Released Party, even if the claims are based on the carelessness or negligence of a Released Party or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, I further release any recourses which I may now or hereafter have resulting from any decision of any Released Party.
- I agree not to sue any Released Party for claims, even if the claims arise from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify (reimburse for any loss) and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability (including any reasonable legal fees they may incur) defending any claim made by me or anyone making a claim on my behalf, even if the claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
- I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during a class. I understand and acknowledge that:
- There may be no aid stations available.
- If medical care is rendered to me, I consent to that care if I am unable to give my consent for any reason at the time the care is rendered.
- If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
- I grant my permission to the Released Party and any transferee or licensee or any of them, to utilise any photographs, motion pictures, videotapes, recordings and other references or records of yoga classes which may depict, record or refer to me for any purpose including commercial use by the released parties, their sponsors and their licensees. This permission is for use anywhere in the world and on the Internet and for an unlimited period of time.
- I understand and agree that I will not be compensated or receive additional consideration for consenting to the use of my likeness and that I will not be given a chance to receive, inspect or approve the promotional or marketing material, messages and/or content that may use my likeness.
- No warranties or representations have been made to me about the yoga classes which are not stated on this form. I understand and intend that this document act as the broadest and most inclusive assumption of risk, waiver, release of liability, agreement not to sue and indemnity.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- I have fully read and understand this agreement. I am aware that by consenting to this agreement, I am waiving certain legal rights I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against the Released Party.
- I also understand that;
- The scheduling and content of activities may be changed on occasion.
- I will notify instructors immediately of any pain and/or major discomfort felt during any activity.
- I am responsible for bringing my required equipment to every activity (where applicable).
- If I am pregnant or plan to become pregnant during course of classes, I will inform the teacher/therapist.
Refunds & Cancellations
- All our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates
- 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- Prepaid reservations that are cancelled prior to 24 hours will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
Private Sessions & Treatments
If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours’ notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
Courses and Workshops
- Tramshed Studio hires the space directly to workshop facilitators, therefore Tramshed studio has no involvement in bookings, payments, or refunds.
- If you are unable to attend a course or workshop due to circumstances out of your control, you need to contact the workshop facilitator/teacher.
- Terms and Conditions for workshops including cancellations and refunds are set by the workshop facilitator/teacher and not by Tramshed Studio, therefore will vary. Please contact the workshops facilitator/teacher directly.
Drop-in and advance class bookings
- You may book in advance for classes online or in the studio.
- We recommend booking in advance for busy classes.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session when cancelling within the 24 hours before the start of the class.
- If you prepaid for a class and cancel your class 24 hours before the start of your class your account will be credited.
- You must check in with the reception desk and/or teacher so we know you are in the studio
- If a class is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
- There is a limit to how many students can be in the studio. This cannot be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
Pregnancy yoga classes:
- Pregnancy yoga classes must be purchased in four-week block bookings with classes running concurrently to be used within six weeks of your first session.
- Missed sessions in the four-week series are non-refundable. If you cancel your place for any reason, you forfeit your class that week.
- If its your first class then you can register and pay online at the studio for the introductory class. After your introductory class you can sign up for the 4 week block.
- 38+ weeks pregnant? Then please drop in and pay at studio.
- Latecomers are not admitted as the front door is locked prior to the start of the class.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your class.
Concession for students and senior citizens:
Tramshed Studio offers a 15% discount off the price of 5 and 10 class passes to senior citizens and full-time students. To receive your discount, please pay for your concession pass at the time of booking online or in-store and present proof of your status at reception when asked. Concession rates cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers. Concession rates do not apply to pregnancy yoga classes, workshops, courses or treatments.
The following forms of identification will be accepted:
- Senior citizens (65+) – identification with your photo and date of birth
- Full time students – student identification with photo
Concession rates are subject to availability.
- Class packs cannot be shared
- 5 class pack and 10 class packs are valid for 6 months.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pack.
- Latecomers will only be admitted into a class at the discretion of the individual teacher.
- Only one discount can be applied at one time
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or,
- investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.